Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Looking for something yummy? Introducing: Caramel Roll-Me-Ups :D

These are delicious little cream-cheese filled caramel rolls, that are perfect to go along with a breakfast quiche for any holiday, birthday or just a day when you need something YUMMY!! Let me know if you try them, okay?!


Caramel-Roll-Me-Ups:)

2 Tubes Flaked Biscuits

Topping:
1c. Brown Sugar
4T. Butter - melted
1/3c. Maple Syrup

Filling:
8 oz. Cream Cheese - softened
2T Butter - softened
1/4c. Powdered Sugar
(we add 2oz extra of cream cheese and be generous with other ingredients if possible!)

Combine topping in a 9x13 pan and melt in the oven. Cream the filling ingredients. Separate biscuits in half and then half again, and flatten into an elongated circle. Fill with 1T of filling; fold and pinch seam. Place seam side down on topping (two rows side by side) and Bake or refrigerate.

Bake at 350* for 25 minutes, or until deep golden brown. Invert immediately into a jelly roll pan lined with foil. Enjoy!!!

Have a blessed day,
Jenna

p.s. If you would like to join the Matthew 5:44 challenge, there's still time! Comment on the post below and let me know that you would like to be added to the link list;)

p.p.s. Dear Hope is getting a Lumbar puncture at 10:30 GMT...please pray for her and her mom. More updates can be found on her twitter page as well as her blog.

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Jenna,
Mmmm! Those do look yummy! I love carmel-y things!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I posted a picture of my scripture hanging if you want to see it!
I am enjoying the challenge!
~Hannah

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, Jenna, those look amazing!! We will have to try them! :)

~ Love and Blessings,
Lindsay

Shelby said...

mmm!! they look wonderful I'm gonna hafto try em.
Thanks for your blog.
Shelby

Anonymous said...

Jenna,

These sound delightful, but I am a little nervous about making something with cream cheese in it, as I am not a fan of cream cheese (unless it's a cheese cake, and I don't have these often). So, my questions is, do these caramel roll-ups have a sweet or "cheesy" type of taste to them?

~Mrs. Lady Sofia~

P.S. I like your Matthew 5:44 challenge, as I am still holding grudges against the mean and unkind actions that were taken against me at my last part-time job (which I quit immediately after). I could do all the parts mentioned except actually DOING something for them, as I am not in contact with them anymore (thank goodness). Gee! Doesn't it sound like I need to take this challenge? :)

Jenna said...

Hi Jenna,

Those look scrumptious! I will have to try them sometime.
Thanks for sharing!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna
http://wheretheheartremains.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Hi Jenna! This is Lauren Zimmerman, Esther Zimmerman's sister-in-law. :D I just thought I'd respond to your comment on her "Day 6 of 7." : )

My husband's family has a sort of duplex-like house. We're nearly ready to move into our own home, which we've been building, but meantime we've been living in the downstairs of Tait's parents' home. We have our own entrance, kitchen, living area, etc. So, it's like two separate homes in one! :D They've been so sweet to let us stay here for so long! But, we've on a few weeks left until we get into our very own little home, a little over a mile up the road!

As far as a blog for our family goes.... I'm in the middle of starting one at www.zimmermanfamilyalaska.blogspot.com. I don't have a post up yet, but I'm hoping to get one up in the next week or two, so stay tuned!

Great "chatting" with you! :D

Blessings,
Lauren Z.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jenna,

Those look perfectly delicious!!! You can also add my name to the Matthew 5:44 challenge! Hope we can find a time to get together soon!

Love,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm! Those look so incredibly good!!! I would make them now, but we have to get the biscuits. Argh. I look forward to it though!
Thanks for posting!
-Emily

Kyrie said...

Those look great Jenna! I'm going to try them as soon as possible!
For a while we would try a new recipe every week and it was alot of fun! It gave us an interesting variety in our menus, and also taught us to enjoy new things.
Somehow in all that's gone on recently, we've forgotten to stay with it, and haven't done it in a while... We really need to - maybe this week we can start back with your recipe!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! They are such an encouragement!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><