Monday, May 4, 2009

White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies

I found this delicious~ recipe from Miss Jen's blog a few days ago, and I had to share it with you because the results were "outstanding" (as our North Carolina friend says!).

White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies

1 1/2 c butter
1 1/4 c sugar
1 1/2 c brown sugar
2 eggs
1t vanilla
4c flour
2t baking powder
1t baking soda
1/4t salt
12 oz white chocolate chips
1 1/4 c macadamia nuts (chopped)


Cream the butter and sugars together. Add eggs, then mix in vanilla. Combine dry ingredients and add to wet. Fold in white chocolate chips and nuts. Preheat oven to 325, and bake for 12-13 minutes...Do Not Overbake!! This made 4 doz. cookies!!


Enjoy~
The Rebekah's Diary giveaway ends tomorrow! Today is your last chance to enter!
~Jenna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they look delicious!!!

Rachel said...

Oh boy, those sound sooo good!!

Ella said...

Those sound fabulous!

Wanted you to know that Sense and Sensibility is getting packaged up and heading to the post office tomorrow....so it is on its way!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

These are my favorite! I've make them with whole wheat pastry flour, sucanat and honey and they taste almost the same. Yummy and healthy! Lovin' your blog.

Katie said...

Those are my favorite kind of cookies, and I don't like the recipe I already had so I'm gonna have to try this one! Thanks for sharing!